The Melt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Melt

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Admin here!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Admin here! Empty So Admin here! Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:30 pm

PixieStix

PixieStix
Admin

Hey! My names Pix! You can post any questions that you wanna ask me here or on This link-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So...I'm just here to tell 'ya 'bout myself! PS. Feel free to ask the admins anything! We don't bite! Promise! Very Happy

- I am hyper most of the time so I'll never get mad at you...Unless you seriously get me mad. And I would warn you not to do that.
-I'm friends with almost all the mods- Rocky, LHeart and Arah, Though I am hoping to be friends with all of you Smile
- Don't be afriad to ask me any questions, if anything (with me) all I'll do is give a first warning. (If it's way bad then maybe a ban. For a short amount of time Smile ) from there on, I'll leave it up to Rocky.
-Remember to follow all these rules- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These are imortant. Please repect them and we will not have any problems along the way. Very Happy
- This is a writing site. feel free to ask me for a review, or advice. I'm pretty informed on SB. Any questions please ask!

That's mostly it! Very Happy Very Happy

~Katie

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum